Tyvärr är Internet Explorer en föråldrad webbläsare och vi stöder den för närvarande inte. För den bästa webbupplevelsen, vänligen uppgradera till Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome eller Safari.
Posted: 30 September 2020
Effective: 1 October 2020
ClimateView respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Whenever you access our Services (as defined hereinafter) from, as, or on behalf of an entity located in North America, “ClimateView”, the “Company, ” “we” or “us” refers to ClimateView, Inc., a Delaware corporation. Whenever you access those Services from, as, or on behalf of an entity located elsewhere in the world, “ClimateView”, the “Company,” “we” or “us” refers to ClimateView AB, a Swedish Aktiebolag. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.climateview.global (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· on this Website.
· in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· through online portals and electronic forms, surveys, and interactive exhibits; and
· through any plugins or third-party services integrated into our Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website(s) which may be operated by us, our affiliates and subsidiaries, or any third parties; or
· any third-party sites that may link to, or be accessible from, our Website. Your interactions with these sites are governed by the third parties’ applicable privacy notices, statements, or policies. We encourage you to read them.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect your personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may give us: your email address, country and city of residence, and area of interest if you choose to receive newsletters, updates, other information from us; your contact information, and any other personal data you choose to include, if you email, text, or instant message us, or contact us through our Website; any personal data contain in, or included with, any proposal documents, feedback, comments, photos, videos, or other information you submit via online portals, forms, surveys, or interactive potions of our Website.
It is always your choice whether to provide this personal data. However, some personal data must be provided to participate in certain programs, activities, or events (such as to sign up for a newsletter, apply for a job, or register to participate in one of our events), so the decision not to provide information might limit or eliminate certain functions of our Website or your ability to participate. Please do not disclose more personal data than is requested.
Do not provide personal data about others unless you are authorized or required to do so by contract or applicable law. You may provide personal data on behalf of another person if you have provided them with a copy of this notice and any applicable supplemental privacy notice, and obtained their explicit consent. We may ask you to provide evidence of that notice and consent. To illustrate, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your affiliation with company or government agency, location; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, including your company/organization, professional references, publicly-available sources, third-party analytics providers, and other third parties. For example, we may receive your personal data if: someone at your company/organization designates you as a contact person for that company/organization or includes information about you in proposal documents; another visitor includes it in any feedback, comments, photos, videos, or other information submitted via online portals, electronic forms, surveys, or interactive portions of our sites; or one of our employees or service providers provides or a third party acting on apparent authority provides it to us when registering you to access our facilities or our sites, apply for a job, or participate in one of our events.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website(s) may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms or surveys on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a survey or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order or subscribing to our services through our Website
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Note, for example, that your name and timestamp for edits to certain data may be made available to other users inside and outside of your organization.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
As ClimateView does not endeavor to track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, it therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Third parties that have content embedded on our Website such as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited our website from a certain IP address. Third parties typically do not collect any other personally identifiable information from our Website unless you provide it to them directly. You have the choice to tell us not to collect and use this information, and in some jurisdictions, we will only engage in interest-based advertising if you opt-in. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choice concerning interest based ads, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and/or www.aboutads.info/choices. Email us at email@example.com for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use Google Analytics to understand which areas of our services are accessed most frequently.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor of Company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ClimateView's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ClimateView about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use a "share" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ClimateView, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (via the order form, registration form, by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or at any time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com). If we send you a promotional email, you may click an unsubscribe link, or where one is not available, you can send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transaction(s).
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at ClimateView, Inc., 100 Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA 94104.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure; but the safety and security of your information also depends on you. For example, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential, and we ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will not intentionally collect any “special categories of data” under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) without your explicit consent for one or more specified purposes or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law. Special categories of data include personal data (a) revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership; or (b) concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. If you are accessing the services from the European Union, we will collect and use your personal data only if we have one or more legal bases for doing so under the GDPR. The legal bases depend on your interaction with us and our sites. This means we collect and use your personal data only where: you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; it is necessary to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you; it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; it is necessary to protect the vital interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person; or it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. We will indicate in brackets the legal basis or bases on which we are relying following each purpose. Where we are relying on consent as the legal basis, we will notify you and seek additional consent before using your personal data for a new purpose that is inconsistent with the original purpose for which we collected it.
How to Contact us: please send questions, concerns and requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
ClimateView AB, PO Box 4036 | 904 02 | Umeå Västerbotten, Sweden
From the United States at: 100 Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA 94104.
From elsewhere in the world at: PO Box 4036 | 904 02 | Umeå Västerbotten, Sweden
To register a complaint or concern, please contact us via email@example.com.